FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So, why are we getting level 55 cap anyway?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienApparatus.com Forum Index -> Solo Performers Discussion Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JensenBreck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:57 am    Post subject: So, why are we getting level 55 cap anyway? Reply with quote

hello,

we are leveling AND getting nerfed at the same time. This is the first mmorpg where I level up and get weaker (and I have played many). The only thing that gives us a decent amount of stat at this point are Temple of elivium soul shield, but then again none of them have garantueed crit stats. Hive queen wings are simply too rare, even if you clear all content you barely get a dozen of them a week, and you're at the mercy of RNG for the drops in raid (and then there's no way to reroll the stats on them either...) Other regions most likely had more time then us to farm raids that it probably wasn't much of an issue when 55 came, but we really didn't have that long.

So really what's the point of level 55? beside making us weaker and make the game harder? Or are they doing this intentionnaly to push us to spend more money to get back to the strenght we had at level 50?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/234799-so-why-are-we-getting-level-55-cap-anyway/

brand promo video
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienApparatus.com Forum Index -> Solo Performers Discussion Group All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: