FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this game mostly for SOLO players ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienApparatus.com Forum Index -> Solo Performers Discussion Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JensenBreck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:02 am    Post subject: Is this game mostly for SOLO players ? Reply with quote

hello,

I play with my GF and we really didn't find any side quests to do together and the story was totally done solo. At a certain pt you could run an instance as a group but we really found little group content and since we play together we are really wondering if this game will be solo but for a few instances that you can do each day.
I guess what I am asking is if there will me more quests that you can do with a friend while you are lvling up added in the open betas. I really want too know if more of this game can be played with a friend. I know all we seen was a certain part of the game and there will be more things added in the coming open betas.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://ro.my.com/forum/thread/37497-is-this-game-mostly-for-solo-players/

Corporate Motion Graphics
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienApparatus.com Forum Index -> Solo Performers Discussion Group All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: