FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Building hotkey for Lyrics fullscreen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienApparatus.com Forum Index -> Solo Performer Show Controller Discussion Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenkidd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Building hotkey for Lyrics fullscreen Reply with quote

Hello to all

I just received my Show Control 3 and am very excited to get started. First thing I'm trying to setup is a keystroke event to set Lyrics to fullscreen after song starts and after end of song an event to set the view back to playlist view.

I tried to build a hotkey event based on <control><f> but it's not working. Can someone specifically explain how to do this. Be detailed please!

thanks
Brian
Alien Apparatus Support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're close... the hotkey should be <control>f No brackets around the f.

However... I just tried this myself on Windows, and it doesn't seem to be working. We will look into this and hopefully have a fix shortly.

On the Mac, <command>f is the correct syntax for this command, and it does work.

Alien Appartus Support
hai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, my first post! I am seriously starting to like this proggy. Will put out a demo on our website soon.

Couple of questions:

- How do I use "spacebar" as a hotkey? Ive tried writing space, spacebar, <space>, <spacebar>, did not work. I want to start/stop Quicktimeplayer/Niceplayer etc.

- Also, is it possible to have both hotkeys and lightshow during a single audiofile?

Some ideas (lightshow related):

- Any news on the DMX fade-front yet? Man that would boost the experience alot. Would be cool to be able to create an effect (blinking in certain tempos, fades, etc) and to just put the start and stop position of that effect into the timecode.

- Possibilty to copy a sequence of lightcues with all pauses intact for use later in the same song.

- Already spoken to Ron about this: possibility to select multiple cues for effective deletion.

Great greets from Hai.

PS: Ron, I have made the first two lightcompositions for use on stage. The first song is 1.10 minutes, I ended up with approximately 250 cues! Last version of SPSC seems to run very smoothely Smile

FACEBOOK
Dominoey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story may be an indication already evident.

sbobet ทางเข้า
Seebraixc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This issue needs to be publicized, of course, I assure you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienApparatus.com Forum Index -> Solo Performer Show Controller Discussion Group All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: