FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DMX lighting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienApparatus.com Forum Index -> DMX512 Lighting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zootduke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:38 pm    Post subject: DMX lighting Reply with quote

I have sent at least 3 emails to 'support' and 'sales' asking for help with DMX lighting. I bought the full Show Controller prog & foot controller. Now, having bought some DMX lights I need some 'personalities' to be able to control them. All the ''pre set' lights in the prog are American DJ which do not control the par cans I have. I get no replies at all from Alien Apparatus - which is very very frustrating - can anyone help please?
BCSweet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid support disappeared a few years ago. It's relatively easy to make your own DMX device files using the generic setting in the drop down menu. If you need any help give me a shout!

Kriz
www.platform-one.biz
zootduke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kriz - I will have a look and see if I can find the generic - I have virtually no experience with lighting so I may well take you up on your kind offer. Thanks Ian
Ballbalone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very impressed that I had read it. It is great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienApparatus.com Forum Index -> DMX512 Lighting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: